Spirited Women: Final Preparation Webinar
An informative webinar that will help to put the finishing touches on your preparation for the Spirited Women - All Women's Adventure Race.
You will learn:
- Tips to ensure that you are organised in the lead up to the event.
- How to taper and make sure you are raring to go.
- How to cope with, and get yourself out of sticky situations on race day.
- Strategies to ensure that you finish with a smile on your face.
- What to eat before and during the event.
- The answers to your questions.
When: Wednesday, March 13. 7:00-8:30pm
Where: Webinar accessible via phone, computer or tablet.
Cost: $15.00. Includes a $5.00 donation to Pinc & Steel Rehabilitation Trust.
Presenter: James Kuegler